Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 1 Episode 9
- Ward, Coulson, Skye, and Simmons play scrabble. Simmons gets her turn and put on the word 'Aglet'.
- Ward: There is no word of that in our language.
- Coulson: I've never heard of it.
- Skye: I'm checking.
- Simmons: Our language? You mean English language, first spoken in England.
- Skye: Aglet. A plastic or metal tube to covering the end of shoelace.
- Coulson: Oh, come on!
- Ward: She used her britishness against us.
- Simmons: So what?!
i smell Christmas. pricey Christmas. IDR 11.999.000. 😶😶😶 (at Plaza Senayan)
The Mentalist season 4 Episode: Ring Around The Rosie
- Henry Tibb: Weaponry convention, huh?
- Patrick Jane: Hmm. One of the greatest weekends of my life, and I've had some weekends.
- Henry Tibb: No offense, pal. You don't look like a weapons enthusiast.
- Patrick Jane: You want to catch chickens, you don't look like a fox. Am i right? Damn straight, I'm right.
The Mentalist Season 1 Episode: Crimson Casanova
- Husband of the victim: (knowing that his wife was murdered while about to see her lover) Who is he?
- Agent Kimball Cho: I'm not at liberty to say.
- Husband of the victim: I want his name.
- Agent Kimball Cho: You can't have it.
- Husband of the victim: Are you sure, agent Cho? Because i can make a phone call, and your career is toast.
- Agent Kimball Cho: That's impressive. The best i can get with a call is a pizza.
There’ll be always be those who mean to do us harm. To stop them, we risk awakening the same evil within ourselves. Our first instinct is to seek revenge, when those we love are taken from us. But that’s not who we are. We are here today to rechristen the U.S.S. Enterprise, and to honor those who lost their lives, nearly one year ago.
When Christopher Pike first gave me his ship, he had me recite the Captain’s oath, words i didn’t appreciate at the time. Now i see them as a call for us to remember, who we once were, and who we must be again.
And those words? Space, the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Her five-year mission, to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.